in my dreams we are always together
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Makes sense. I just noticed that she only has less than a week and a half then babies!

Thistle listened and she could see the disjointed raven that her mate had told her was there in one of their distant conversations. She had to look closely but once she knew what she was looking for she was able to depict it. She winced inward it must have hurt because she could not see Ragnar using anything to numb the pain being the stubborn viking that he was. If i were to get one Ragnar I have no idea who I would get though i must admit Frigg has appeal to me for a number of reasons. She bent down to bite at an itch that plagued her, though she had to move in a contorted shape just to get at it due to her large size.

Thistle's eyes softened at her husband and she chuckled at his words. He was certainly a charmer that was for sure and though she boasted she could see through them which she could at times, it did not make her like it any less. She chuckled again and licked his muzzle while it rested there. They are very active I am certain they will be here within a week and a half or so. She couldn't tell him exactly why she felt that it would be that soon, she just sort of knew.
Messages In This Thread
in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 09:16 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 12, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Thistle Cloud - May 13, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:34 PM