in my dreams we are always together
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Yay! I'm pretty excited for them! <3 Hopefully someone applies for Gyda because I'm really looking forward to having Ragnar spoil her. :p

“I didn’t say you had to get one, my love,” Ragnar corrected in his usual softened tone, even though she had not been in any shape or form accusing him of pushing her into it. “I was just thinking that one would look good on you,” Ragnar finished with a lofty shrug of his broad shoulder, inhaling the decadent scent of her fur before he exhaled and smiled. “Frigg is important to all wives and mothers; because she is the wife of Odinn she is a Queen in her own right.” Her deduction that if - and Ragnar gathered it was a pretty big if at that - she decided to get one that it would be something in symbolism to Frigg made sense to the silver Viking whose scarred ear twitched with another itch though he only rose his paw to attempt to scratch at it, far too comfortable to push himself back into a sitting position.

“So soon?” Ragnar blurted though upon closer examination of his surprise he could not fathom any logical reason behind said surprise. It wasn’t as if she had just gotten pregnant or anything, and he knew as well as everyone else that she was due any week now, though she looked like she could give birth at any second, if he was being honest. He blinked up at her a few times, and offered her an easy twitch of his mouth into a coy smirk. “Soon we will get to meet our sons,” because despite what realism said Ragnar firmly believed the children were from their coupling and not Crete’s (though he had that ass backwards). That was the beauty of being an individual and having the freedom of thoughts: he could think whatever he liked and there was no one that could tell him different. Not that he was about to let someone tell him his way of thinking was wrong, anyway. Many had tried. All had failed.

Messages In This Thread
in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 09:16 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 12, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:34 PM