Hideaway Strath Not Today, I hope.
revel in your own
30 Posts
Ooc — Penelope
OOC: I wouldn't mind either antlers or hooves. It's just that Darsal hasn't gotten any scars IC yet and I think it would be pretty interesting to add that to her biography.

Darsal pressed herself to the ground, her ears at full alert. In a sudden, a creature nearby — very nearby — let out a massive, mighty bellow, and shortly after, the ground shook with several great rumbles. Steps, Darsal thought. Hoofsteps? 
In a faltering moment of both curiosity and wariness, her black snout shot up, her orange-brown gaze frantically scanning her surroundings... and there it was: a huge, velvet-horned stag. From the way his head was turned, she knew she was downwind of him and he was not yet aware of her exact presence.
She thought for a moment. This beast of a deer could devastatingly injure her, or even kill her, while she was without the help of the Court's wolves. She had high regrets of leaving the Glade without taking a couple of accomplices. Her pack had to have food, soon....
Now, she could only hope to injure this buck and leave him to grow weaker until she returned with assistance over the next few days. With this decision, she leapt from the bushes, bounding toward the stag's turned back, and lunged for his hind leg.
Join Aspen, Charley, and the rest of us in our journey to form the Royal Fire Court!
[Image: chronicler.gif] Chronicler-Bard Trade: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] Hunter-Tracker Trade: 1 2 3 4 5
IC: Darsal Corvega — OOC: Penelope
Messages In This Thread
Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 03, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Darsal - July 03, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 04, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Darsal - July 04, 2016, 10:44 AM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 04, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Darsal - July 04, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Not Today, I hope. - by Brechin - July 10, 2016, 05:49 AM