in my dreams we are always together
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I hope so too. I want all the babies taken :)

Thistle chuckled at him and shook her head. Frigg was the only one that made sense to Thistle and the fact that the Viking queen's companion was a healer, pretty much sold the deal for Thistle. She would have to learn more about Frigg. As she learned more about her husbands culture she found it amazing and appealing though slightly scary as it was a savage race. Her itch came back but in a different spot and when she tried to reach she couldn't and she sighed in absolute frustration. I am as big as a mountain and it makes moving very very hard. She didn't mind so much, she just was a little irritated at present, but it would leave just as easily as it always did the irritation.

Thistle laughed at his words and the look on his face. She supposed it didn't seem that long that she ahd been pregnant. She could hardly believe it herself she shook her head and chuckling spoke up Yes so soon dearheart. Thistle smiled again and felt like laughing, and she would laugh if on the day these youngsters came they were all females. Though she hardly doubted she would have females merely because she just did. She would have sons, because that was what was needed and what was wanted though a daughter would be find as well. She would love one of each truthfully.
Messages In This Thread
in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 09:16 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 11, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 12, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 13, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Thistle Cloud - May 13, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 AM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 14, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: in my dreams we are always together - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 02:34 PM