Neverwinter Forest miles outside of the eye of the storm
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
I totally hammered this out before I need to run away to work. Saw it, went, MUST POST DON'T NEED TO BE IN UNIFORM YET.
Things seemed to go smoothly from there, as though the fire in her eyes was quelled temporarily. She spoke, and he drew his gaze away from her being steadily, bringing attention to the forest that had encased them. He nodded conversationally, agreeing. It was a grand forest, just as many others he had been through had been. This one had something more to it, something of a history no doubt locked away behind decades of growth.
Her voice brought him back, her deductions nothing short of exact. “Not a scout, just a traveler,” and it had been even longer that he had been beneath any particular rule. “By your question, I'd assume you're a leader though, if not a guardian of sorts. You live around here?” He couldn't help but be direct, now curious, and the slight cant of his head went further to imply his wondering.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Mordecai - May 12, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 12, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 13, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Mordecai - May 13, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 20, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 26, 2014, 04:58 PM