Greatwater Lake Space Cadet
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Sorry if this seems out of nowhere... I'm trying to wrap up older threads because I'm gonna be absent for a couple weeks!
This one was awesome, though! I really enjoyed it :D

"I do," replied Damien proudly, as if it gave him some form of higher status just for being acquainted with the female. Truthfully, Damien did not know Asterr was the leader of her pack, he had suspected it for the way her companion regarded her, but he had never guessed it.

"We met some time ago. She said she'd visit but I haven't seen her again to this day," spoke Damien with a tone of disappointment. The young shadow had expected her to visit, feeling that she had been more than just a pointless acquaintance, and actually hoping that he hadn't been that to her. But she hadn't even sought him out, making the dark prince wonder whether he'd even been meaningful to her.

"Tell her Damien hasn't forgotten her promise," he said, not clarifying that that was his first name, nor what promise he was talking about. Feeling nothing else needed be said, the shadow prince got up and walked past the night brute, parting home-bound with a low bark at Noctura before disappearing in the darkness.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Space Cadet - by Damien - June 18, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Space Cadet - by Noctura - June 18, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Space Cadet - by Damien - June 19, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Space Cadet - by Noctura - June 20, 2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Space Cadet - by Damien - June 25, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Space Cadet - by Noctura - June 30, 2016, 06:36 AM
RE: Space Cadet - by Damien - June 30, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Space Cadet - by Noctura - July 03, 2016, 07:15 AM
RE: Space Cadet - by Damien - July 05, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Space Cadet - by Noctura - July 09, 2016, 03:27 AM