Stavanger Bay come wayward souls who wander through the darkness
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
[Image: XL89s0X.png][Image: T3DExrX.png][table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
he shifted, seemed to gather himself, and came closer to  her. heat again came to her cheeks, and confusion was quite evident. he was no longer angry, it seemed; she felt that perhaps her words had their desired effect. they were not meant to be weapons against him, only things that could help him understand where it was she stood in this. with little to stand on, what more could she do?

you will not grow cross with me, if i am wrong? she asked him, her eyes holding his own. and yet it seemed she had no fear of his anger—though she ougt to—in this moment. there was more to be gained than lost, was there not? i thought that perhaps you meant that... i might be your special one. she used the words of aria exactly, and she looked at him as the moon might the ocean which truly was fitting.

with all this, one must understand her own position. does not everyone dream of love, and being loved? and here was a piece of her dreams, standing before her! it was more than the idea--it was prophecy, it was foretold to the young witch who saw him even when her eyes were closed. equally, now, did she think of lucani. to fight what was meant was a fools errand, and the girl found there was no reason to fight it when 'twas something she wanted. he had saved her, and he was strength, and how could she not imagine him as that when the sweet idea was put into her head?

[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: come wayward souls who wander through the darkness - by Deirdre - July 05, 2016, 03:05 PM