Sleeping Dragon i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons
give your life so that we may live anew
18 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
She was instantly suspicious at the varying emotions of the other female, Wildfire. This was not one of her firebirds, not a person she knew, and yet, she felt judged a bit. Oddly set off. She couldn't place a word on the feeling exactly, only aware that she was not sure exactly the nature of the interaction. She felt as if there was something about Wildfire saying that she didn't belong - that she didn't deserve to be there. Thuringwethil saying that she knew what she was doing didn't exactly reassure her either. She knew her worth. Saria always had. The thought of showing others though, ones who were not her kind, was still strange to her. 

"It is clean." Saria said, stepping back just a hint. "Ai lin yu figa." She said, speaking their native tongue not only because it was more comfortable for her but because it was a small way to control the situation. The stranger couldn't take that from her. Saria took a moment to meet her Heda's eyes, sparing a brief nod to the other female before she turned to scout out some herbs for the commander to ensure that she did not succumb to something so simple as an infection.

Saria had never let her down, she did not plan on doing so either. 

stepping out for a bit so you guys aren't held up while I deal with things. Might pop in towards the end just for dramaz.
[Image: vssp.png]
[Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5 | [Image: naturalist.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons - by Saria - July 05, 2016, 08:36 PM