The Sentinels Bring your love baby I could bring my shame
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
He stroked the fire that had begun in her, and she begged and called to him. He was accommodating, he was generous and Rowan could only give back as much as she was given. She could do little than speak in the old-tongue, her whispers and gasps given to him in the way that a woman like she could offer. Little experience, and yet so wholly confident in her own abilities; it had grown in leaps and bounds since she had come into his lands and he had accepted her. 

When finally she could hold back no more she felt him spasm within her, overcome with one another and the moment as surely as anything else. Once they had finished and he returned to earth she turned to carefully align herself with him, licking and tending to him as sweetly as she could. "Stay with me tonight," She murmured with a smile, giving him a look that said she clearly wasn't done with him yet.

By the time dawn had found them she was nuzzled into his plush pelt, sleeping soundly, though her body had begged for him time and time again. Her heat and body sated for the moment, she could finally rest feeling as relaxed and settled with the dark druid at her side.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring your love baby I could bring my shame - by Rowan Mayfair - July 05, 2016, 09:12 PM