wrap my arms around you
51 Posts
Ooc — Java
Something cold and wet flicked against her lips. At first Dawa did not know what to make of it, and assumed it was just a piece of debris that had come too close; but it did not smell as clean and crisp as it should have. The doctor prompted her with a nudge, and she obeyed. Seeking with her nose at first, and then carefully grasping the object which was so near. She chewed relentlessly and swallowed quickly, hoping to avoid the vile taste that plants often provided. The mixture slid down her throat and became lost in the pit of her stomach.

Dawa sat in silence for a moment, as if affected by the herbal remedies that had been prescribed to her. She sank low, her head drifting to rest upon the wolf-wide root that had become her perch. As the herbs started to take true effect, the drift that the girl experienced grew; the sensation was minimal at best, but would grow strong with time. Her breathing did slow considerably though, which was an odd effect - perhaps one that was unwanted - and she began to mindlessly lick her lips, to move her mouth as if to speak when not a word came forth.

When she did finally make a noise, it was in the form of a deep gasp for air. The girl's nose whistled as she exhaled it, trilling high and long, before her breathing returned to normal. There was nothing to fear - granted, Dawa doubted the apparition that minded her would be too worried. He had given her the drug, after all. Surely he knew the potency and the effects.
Messages In This Thread
wrap my arms around you - by RIP Dawa - May 08, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: wrap my arms around you - by Lecter - May 09, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: wrap my arms around you - by RIP Dawa - May 09, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: wrap my arms around you - by Lecter - May 09, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: wrap my arms around you - by RIP Dawa - May 09, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: wrap my arms around you - by Lecter - May 09, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: wrap my arms around you - by RIP Dawa - May 09, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: wrap my arms around you - by Lecter - May 09, 2014, 04:32 PM
RE: wrap my arms around you - by RIP Dawa - May 09, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: wrap my arms around you - by Lecter - May 13, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: wrap my arms around you - by RIP Dawa - May 13, 2014, 05:39 PM