The Sentinels Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino!
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
All Welcome 
Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to carry the Jimson weed all they way back to Stavanger in her mouth - but she wasn't a raccoon or something that could just pick it up in her paws. So she'd carried it as tenderly as possible in her mouth, careful not to let it touch her tongue - I'll have to do it, eventually, but not yet. Not until the ceremony. Apparently, she hadn't been careful enough, because she was feeling a bit strange as she set out once more on her search.

This time, she didn't have to go very far at all before she caught the smell of snake root - the next item on her list of must-haves for the ceremony. Without snake root, she might weaken the very wolves she wished to bless with the ceremony. It was necessary to get to the plants - but they were on the other side of the border.

She paced restlessly for some time, feeling the affects of the Jimson weed more and more. I can't just cross into the other pack's territory... maybe there's more along the side over here...

She followed the border for the better part of the day, finding no place where snake root grew on the other side of it. There's nothing for it, she thought mournfully, but an idea came to her. Maybe, if I call for permission and ask very, very nicely, the wolves here will let me take some? It was worth a try. Doctor Doe tilted back her head and gave a piping, inquisitve howl.
Messages In This Thread
Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 07, 2016, 02:15 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Deirdre - July 07, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 07, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Deirdre - July 07, 2016, 10:49 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 07, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Deirdre - July 07, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 07, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Deirdre - July 07, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 07, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Deirdre - July 08, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Hi-dilly-ho, neighborino! - by Doe - July 08, 2016, 10:15 PM