Stavanger Bay come wayward souls who wander through the darkness
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The pearl seemed to believe that he would speak of their intent to be mated when he was ready to do so. His intentions would be concerning to her family, he was certain, but there was no doubt in his mind that their answers would not deter him from taking Deirdre. The coalition of the two packs would be a force to be reckoned with and he had the fiercest of confidence in his gut when it came to such a matter. “Perhaps when you’re older and it will seem more appropriate to them,” he drawled quietly on the subject of their intentions. It would only seem wise to approach them after a foundation had been set.

She went on to explain more of her brother, and when she brought up a particular pack, his ears cupped forward and he frowned. “I know of the Tartok wolves. I aided them in a fight once, in my travels here,” he explained to her in a level voice. He had not pledged himself to their fight, but had offered his hand… as most dredge would. It also helped to solidify the impression of the man he was soon to meet. If the sibling to Deirdre had fought alongside the warfaring wolves of Tartok, perhaps they would be capable of coming to a mutual respect of each other. 
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
RE: come wayward souls who wander through the darkness - by Skellige - July 07, 2016, 03:21 PM