Stavanger Bay and i was someone else; i was something good
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The wolfdog had found himself fully immersed in the life of the wilds. With his sister at his side, the Tervuren felt as though he could accomplish anything. Already, he had searched a majority of the shoreline in hopes of finding a secret that he had not yet uncovered. There were baubles and knick knacks that had been washed ashore by the quiet waves; small rocks and shiny trinkets that the willow had plucked out of the sands and taken back to their temporary home. He had made a small hole where he had tossed all of the things that others would have deemed useless. The halfling had found himself completely enthralled with the surrounding area, and so he did not quite notice the markings of blood and the scents that lingered on the borders of the bay.

Trailing across the sands, the wolfdog noted the sweet scents of fish that lingered underground. There were caches there with food inside. He lowered his dark nose toward the earth and sniffed deeply, tail wavering just slightly behind his patchwork frame. There were a few holes scattered about, covered by seaweed to house the scent of the food underneath. The willowy boy wondered if he had mistakenly traipsed into pack land without realizing it, but there had been no-one there to stop him. So, his fiery gaze sought the shoreline and he – with bounding leaps – darted toward the water.

It met his frame with a quiet slap and he felt the cold liquid sink into his fur and touch his chest. The ocean was beautiful as it stretched on for ages – further than the wolfdog would ever have been able to travel in his life. Amoxtli was certain that there were stories housed in the depths of the waves that no one had ever heard before, and that was a tantalizing thought for a collector of tales. Wading further out into the waters, the Corten boy lifted his head and drew in the brine smell that clung to the air. There were definitely others there who had made the bay their home, but he did not see them at the time and thought himself to be safe in the arms of the sea.
Messages In This Thread
and i was someone else; i was something good - by Amoxtli - July 07, 2016, 05:15 PM