Stavanger Bay i knew something would always rule me
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
We can close it out with one more post from you, my friend! <3 I'd love another, of course... maybe with Riptide. It'll get Skellige all excited.
Things in the depths would be very different for Arturo. Skellige had anticipated this, and so he had taken upon the face of transparency. The great wraith did not wish for there to be any surprises for the coywolf male. He wanted his ally to know that there were things that would be difficult and the transition would be unlike any other he had endured, but the leviathan also had a great deal of faith in the halfling and his capability to survive. He would have to simply understand those moments in which the great titan seemed gruff and even rude in his responses or explanations. Skellige was a difficult man to get along with, even on his best days, but he would show Arturo a home and offer him the chances that he wanted. It would simply take time.

The halfling settled on the prospect of nautilus and Skellige bobbed his head in approval, certain that the coywolf male would make for a solid teacher and mentor in the time to come. Even for those who were wanting to join their ranks, Arturo would be a voice of reason among all the chaos. It did well to settle the brute into a sort of calm. He was understanding the pieces that were falling together for him, and he was willingly moving forward with a peculiar determination.

On the subject of the drop, the leviathan knew that this family man would not take kindly to the prospect of throwing his offspring off of a cliff into the depths, but it was not a negotiable ritual. If the man were to have children, they would endure the drop, and there would be no question of it. Instead of inquiring, though, Arturo simply stated that there was plenty of time. In his polite way, he also mentioned his thanks for the honesty that had flowed from Skellige in regards to his questions. The titan nodded his head in response to this, unsure that he wanted to make another comment to overrule the doubts about the drop. He would leave it for another conversation.

“You should go then, make yourself comfortable,” he instructed with a wave of his muzzle into the depths of the bay. “Meet the others and let them know your face. You may assist with helping the witch doctor or my younger brother Szymon in gathering items we may need for the blessing. When that time comes, I will call you all to the bay and we’ll stake our claim.” It would not be long for the sea wolves; they would have their home and their numbers would be surprisingly large for all that they had endured to get to that land. With a gentle bump of his nose to the coywolf’s shoulder, Skellige disappeared into the territory to tend to his own matters.  
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 29, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 30, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 03, 2016, 07:40 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 06, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Skellige - July 08, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 09, 2016, 04:54 AM