Stavanger Bay and i was someone else; i was something good
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
She'd been excited, at first. She'd thought her Shadow had come to her after all, and would join her there on the glittering bay; it would be good to have a friend she could call an equal. Sy came close, but she knew he wasn't entirely comfortable around her just yet. In Shadow, she'd found a comfort she'd been missing since her early days, ensconsed close against her mother's teat, with Buck huddle up against her side. Those had been warm days, full of touch and love, and she hadn't realized quite how much she missed it until experiencing what Shadow had freely given.

But the creature was no Shadow - it could not be. If she were to name him on the same curve she'd named Shadow, she would have to call him Sunset.

And Sunset was in her home. Digging through her pantry, romping through her waves. Soiling the land that she had to bless, that Skellige had entrusted to her. A quiet growl rose up from the scrappy female, and she lowered herself further into the pampas as if to make up for the noise. Should I call for Skellige, or should I confront him myself?

She appraised the male a moment longer before deciding that she liked her odd. I must do my duty to defend our lands, she told herself, slipping out of the cover of the grass and stalking toward the water.

"What are you doing here?" she called, making herself heard over the roar of the waves. Her usual 'hail' was forgone - she may well wish this stranger harm, in the end, and she did not want to mislead him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i was someone else; i was something good - by Doe - July 08, 2016, 09:13 PM