Stavanger Bay myself and the powers of darkness
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Private 
@Skellige, whenever you're ready!
This was it - she'd collected the last of the things she would need. Two sea lion pups lay dead before her. She'd gotten the first one away with no trouble, but when she'd gone back for a second, an angry male had scored her shoulder. They were much faster than they looked; not faster than her, but dangerous if underestimated.

Still, a little blood was worth the end of her striving. Finally, she had all she needed to bless the land. To ask the sea to bless the land, said a small voice in the back of her mind. I can do nothing, after all. I am no witch.

A nervous whine broke the silence around her. The voice had been very rough and insistent since she'd met the shewolf from Donnelaith. Doe didn't know if it was the herbs, the Mayfair witch, or something else that had upset the balance of her mind, but something had certainly set her off. Gone was her sense of knowing that had kept her blissful and alive during the famine - and looking back, the knowing seemed like quite the opposite.

I was sick. Derranged, said the voice, but Doe pushed those thoughts away. This is all I can do. This is the only reason Skellige kept me, and I have to - I must continue to please him. I will get the blessing from the sea, no matter what I have to do. I will lay down my life for this pack!

At least, then, she would not have to live another day on her own.

But it was not the time to be thinking of such things. This was a joyous time - the pack was finally going to come together under the stars and receive unto themselvs the blessing that she'd long been preparing for. And her heart was still in it, she discovered, as she began to think of all that would come to pass. She was still joyful, still excited, still admiring of her master. It will please him, to hear of this, the voice agreed.

Decision made, Doe called her master by the name-sound she'd assigned him; a piping alarm call that was more akin to a fearful kitten calling its mother than a distinguished shewolf her alpha.
Messages In This Thread
myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 08, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 22, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 23, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 24, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 02:33 PM