Stavanger Bay myself and the powers of darkness
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
As always, the sight of the leviathan awoke a slew of mixed emotions in her. Joy, foremost. Joy that she was still in his favor, and that she was not alone, but under the care of such a powerful king. Second, there was confusion - was he Riverbone or someone else? Who was she? (Doe remembered, upon being addressed, that she still had not told him her name.) Intermingled with those emotions were the more subtle ones - the love a wolf has for their alpha, the fear and reverence of a larger animal, the rising attraction to him as her Time grew near, and an overwhelming sense of guilt that she rarely allowed to rise to the surface of the very, very deep well that she was coming to recognize as her mind.

The guilt could wait a while longer, but Doe decided that her name probably couldn't; if she knew something that he did not, she might as well be lying.

"I have finished my preparations for the ceremony," she said without preamble, the pride she'd felt earlier dissolving as she prepared herself for a tough conversation. "If you have questions, I will do my best to answer them, but first..." Doe sucked in a breath and forced it back out. "You know that I am your vessel; you have honored me beyond all my expectations and have won my devotion when it was already freely given. But I have not been open with you - I do have a name."

The words pinned her ears back against her head, though experience told her that there would be no punshment for this. "I had trouble remembering before, but I know it, now. I was Doe, before these lands, and there are parts of me that still answer to that name."

Confession finished, Doe let out a heaving sigh of relief and took comfort in her alpha's nearness.
Messages In This Thread
myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 08, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 22, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 23, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 24, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 02:33 PM