Stavanger Bay and i was someone else; i was something good
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
The inner struggle of the she-wolf was not lost on the mute. His eyes were wide and fearful as he gazed upwards into the sharp citrine of her own vision. It seemed that she, as she stood over his smaller frame, was battling something within her, but the Tervuren had no means of helping her with this struggle. He was a creature who had been forged from nothing but kindness and simplicity. His life had revolved around the companionship of only one other, and this was his greatest fear in that moment. With the vicious wolf who stood over his trembling frame, debating internally whether or not do kill him or severely punish him for having trespassed, Amoxtli could only think of the inky pelt of his sibling and how much he wished she were there to make all of the bad go away.

The Tervuren could feel his legs quiver at the sight of this wolf, and though he had met others on his short treks across the wilds, he had never felt quite so frightened before. The others had been kindly to him, and had allowed for his lack of words to be nothing more than an afterthought in their conversations. The ginger-dabbled boy could not understand why this wolf was behaving so cruelly or why she seemed adamant about keeping herself towering over him like a fanged mountain.

When at last she seemed to speak, the Corten felt a sense of ease creep over him. This wolf knew Seelie! Wiggling his tail in response, the halfling bobbed his head once in response to this female with canary-colored eyes. Though she had bent down to touch his nose and had wished for him to rise, Amoxtli was ever timid as he raised his head upward to meet her. There was a gratefulness there, and the sheepdog extended his muzzle forward in a gesture of thanks, hoping to nuzzle the cold dark of his nose into the crook of her neck. She was a lovely creature for allowing him to live; she was a beautiful being. And she knew his sister! Nothing filled him with more delight than this information.

Flicking his tail back and forth in rapid motion, the Tervuren looked on her with wonderment, hoping to see what she would do next. Certainly if this female had spent time with Coelacanth, she could not have been all that frightening. There was a part of him that remembered the sharp dance of her gaze, and he felt himself shake once more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i was someone else; i was something good - by Amoxtli - July 09, 2016, 02:56 AM