Stavanger Bay myself and the powers of darkness
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Good news was offered to the great leviathan and he looked down on the small witch with surprise on his features that she had been able to gather her things with such haste. Skellige was certainly lucky that the sea had blessed him with her presence, and with the light that shone inside of her. Before he was allowed to speak again, the witch doctor went on to admit that she had not been entirely truthful with him. The thought of the girl having spoken lies was almost absurd, but it did cause the titan’s pelt to bristle near his neck and shoulders and stand rigidly along his back. To withhold information was something that he would not accept.

As the flighty girl continued, though, she brought up the subject of her name, and how she had not fully offered him a sense of transparency when they had first happened upon each other. He met her words with heavily furrowed brows as his mind quickly attempted to mull over what it was that she was telling him. The wraith had not truly believed that she had come to him without a calling, but he had not anticipated that the sea would have made her Doe. Nevertheless, it was not his place to comment on how fitting the moniker was. He was there to accept it.

With a great sigh, the beast watched her and then nodded his head. “Doe,” he echoed in the quiet timbre of his voice. “I will call you whatever it is you wish to be called,” the leviathan then breathed with a soft shrug of his broad shoulders. “You have done well to prepare and I have seen the work you have performed here in the bay. Do not fret, little one,” and he extended his muzzle downward to rest atop her skull. The flighty nature of the girl had been concerning to the titan, but he had only wanted her to feel as though she belonged on the sands with the other Blackrock wolves. If she should feel as though her place was somewhere else, she need only speak to him.

“Now, tell me what you have prepared,” he then prompted with a short thump of his tail. His eyes were alight with the thirst of his homeland to see if the Doctor had managed to gather everything that was necessary for the blessing. Though Skellige was a towering monster of a man, he had more faith in her than he did in the other wolves of the pack; she was essential in his mind.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 08, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 22, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 23, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 24, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 02:33 PM