Stavanger Bay myself and the powers of darkness
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Kohl lids closed over yellows eyes at his acceptance. For a moment, Doe had felt his anger as surely as teeth at her throat - but he was truly a kind and generous leader, willing to pardon tresspasses when those trespassors were otherwise faithful. All was forgiven, and she had done well.

I would have done so much more to hear those words, and he has blessed me with them so freely, so frequently, marveled the shewolf, blinking up at her master with adoring eyes. Only for a moment, though - for there was much to speak about.

"I have gathered ripe fruits and made plum whiskey, which will help us hear what the sea has to say to us, and lead us on the path best pleasing to her," said the doctor, careful to use the feminine pronoun to name the sea - she had learned that most of the wolves around her thought of the cerulean waves as a woman, and a cruel one, at that. "We will line our borders with kelp and fashion a line in the sands made from the darkest shells and rocks - when it is finished, our border will be set, and the sea will know where to extend her blessings. Before she can do that, we will have to spill the innocent blood of these sea creatures and spread their essence across the land. No wolf will eat of it, but they will be brought back to the shores for the water to do what it wishes with them."

The sea had made the importance of this known to her - the ritual would be for naught if any of them took any of the pups for themselves.

"We must be careful to return them to her without greed," she reiterated, knowing that Skellige would do what she could not and keep the other wolves in line. "By then, we will be fully opened by the plum whiskey, and the sea will call us to her - we will go into the waters, and there, she will provide us a feast. All that eat of it will be blessed, and she will protect our lands so long as we serve her."

She paused for a moment, here, to see if her master had anything to say. There was more to tell, of course. They would all be weakened by the ceremony, but perhaps she and him most of all. Gaining the blessing was worth it, of course, but this endeavor would not be without danger; they must be as prepared as possible, and for this reason, she had a strange request for the powerful wolf.
Messages In This Thread
myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 08, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 22, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 23, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 24, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 02:33 PM