Stavanger Bay and i was someone else; i was something good
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
The cat-wolf was a pleasant creature, just as her Shadow had been. Doe found herself amused with his submission rather than pleased with it, which was a welcome turn from her earlier attitude. Her tail twitched tolerantly as he nuzzled her, and she licked the cat-wolf's black face in turn - with any luck, he would see her friend before the scent wore off of him. It would be good to send word to her Shadow, however little it might be.

"She came to me in the night, and we sang together under a waterfall," she told the wiggling creature, understanding his excitement at his fellow's mention. "I was not well at the time, and I wish I had stayed longer - she was lovely, but I fear I turned her away."

The words tasted bitter on her tongue, but they would go no further than Sunset, she realized. "I'm crazy, you see," she boldly explained. "I thought she was my shadow - not even a living creature. And I was happy to have her there, but then I realized she was real, and I was afraid of what that could mean for me..."

She looked away from the cat-wolf, shaking her head. "Give her my love. And you - you cannot be here without the Leviathan's blessing. He is a kind and generous leader, and I will call for him, if you wish. But I will have to send you away if you do not."
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i was someone else; i was something good - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 03:40 AM