Stavanger Bay i knew something would always rule me
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
ok! haha, i'm totally down for it - i'd love a riptide x skellige thread! <3

The adjustments that would come for the Fearghal were not tiny ones and the gangster knew, without any doubt, that it would take him time to adjust to this new life. Did he think he could make himself believe in things that he had written off as a child's fairy-tale for all of his life? He wasn't certain. Perhaps he needn't. Perhaps just going through with the motions and rituals out of respect for the sea titan would be enough. Not pretend, of course. Arturo could never to pretend to be something that he wholly wasn't — besides that would only serve to be insulting to both of their intelligence's — but he could subject himself to an open mind and holding his tongue; and in some way he did believe in “magic”. It had been a long time since he'd given thought to the Druids and Faeries of his childhood and Irish culture. Though this was a peculiar thing for his name and the name of all of his children revolved around it, after all.

Arturo's brow furrowed for a moment as he was swept away in his thoughts before he brought himself back to the present when Skellige began speaking to him once more. It was a dismissal, Arturo realized. Gathering medicines and (perhaps) trinkets was not the best use of Arturo's skills but he gathered the Blessing was important to the whole process and the gangster gave a sage nod with a murmured, “Alright”. The contact of Skellige's nose against his shoulder in a gentle bump was an odd one, but a gesture that Arturo took to be of camaraderie. When the Sea Titan disappeared Arturo inhaled deeply and let it out before he ventured off, deeper into the territory, figuring a good place to start was committing the Bay to his memory, while along the way attempting to seek out those that Skellige had mentioned to him.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 29, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - June 30, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 02, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 03, 2016, 07:40 AM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 06, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: i knew something would always rule me - by Arturo - July 09, 2016, 04:54 AM