Cerulean Cape you try but you can't defeat them
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
it's alright, no worries! <3

A noise was detected over the soothing lull of the ocean, causing the sea witch's ears to perk atop his slender skull as he nosed the sea weed, as if that might will it to dry faster. The longer he stared at it, the more he began to salivate. Saliva pooled in his mouth at the promise of the decadent treat the Sea had gifted him with and he desire to consume it. If he could, he would eat it until he burst but while it remained beneficial to health it did not give him the same things that meat did. The sea witch knew that he needed meat as an essential diet but sea weed could serve as a tasty and healthy treat now and then — much like the marrow of bones. He drew his head back, salmon pink tongue swiping across his black, leathery nostrils to taste the holy (salty) water that resided on the sea weed that had transferred to his nose in his impatience. It was true he could eat it now but he didn't really fancy the idea of consuming the sand that was no doubt sticking to the back of it. Dried sea weed was more appealing to the sea witch, after all. No one like soggy seaweed.

Admittedly, Riptide hadn't given much thought to the sound of faint footfalls until the ebony girl approached him. Fiery red-orange gaze shot to take her in from the corner of his eye, entranced by her languid movements and the ease in which she approached him. As if she knew him. There was no caution in her steps. As Arturo did not deign to share the memories of his children with the sea witch Riptide drew a solid blank as he tried to recall if he knew her or not. Thus, the sea witch deduced that she was simply fearless. She chuffed to claim his attention and he turned it to her in full, mostly out of his own innate curiosity; though her words sparked confusion and mystery to the sea witch. She'd called him Pops. A giggle left Riptide's lips and he let out a loud scoff. “You've gotten me mistaken, clearly,” Despite having to break the news that he was deciedly the furthest thing from her father, Riptide gave the pallid beauty a cheshire grin all the same, as if that might lessen the blow.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 06, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 10, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 10, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 11, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 11, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 13, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 24, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 24, 2016, 08:10 AM