Cerulean Cape you try but you can't defeat them
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The pallid beauty seemed disturbed by his words and Riptide watched with half amusement and half pity in his gaze as she circled him, slowly, as if to prove to herself that she was right...or admit that he was right. “Watch the seaweed,” He chastened when she drew near to it, because of course that was the most important thing right now. The seaweed. The truth was it would never dry if her shadow lingered on it, neither would it help if she stepped all over it. Yet, her troubles and his quite eerie physical similarities to her father were hardly the sea witch's problem; thought along came the contemplation that it would likely be his problem soon. And if it did not escalate into a problem then he would be drug into it somehow.

He leveled a blank stare at her, fixing her in his fierce fiery red-orange gaze when she insisted that he was definitely her father, spoke as if he knew her name at all or if it would make any sort of difference — such impudence, it made him sneer at him — and then boldly demanded to know what was wrong with him. Suddenly, the sea witch's mood shifted like the weather upon the Sea. It went from jovial mockery to something much darker. He was just as unpredictable, admittedly, and his lips curled back from his teeth in a silent warning.

“You try my patience, whelp,” The sea witch gave voice to his warning: wanting to clear the air so that there would be no misunderstandings. “I have fathered no children. I do not know you, and neither does your name mean anything to me.” He spoke simply, but his sharp gaze spoke the truth. Within the fiery depths of his irises there was no recognition whatsoever. There was nothing but blankness. Perhaps Riptide could have offered some more class to the blow: for surely it was a grieving thing but he was assured that he was not her father and had no indication from the gangster that she was his daughter and thus she simply appeared to be little more than a demanding and confused child to the sea witch.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 06, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 10, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 10, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 11, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 11, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 13, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Arturo - July 24, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: you try but you can't defeat them - by Devin - July 24, 2016, 08:10 AM