Moonspear as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Judas's interjection helped her along in listing things Amekaze could try. Once she was done the male suggest she head for the leaves and she rose to do so, but was interrupted by Amekaze herself. Pyx nodded, smiling softly at the female's response. "Sun soaking is good for many things." Relaxation helped the body to heal, and what could relax one more than a nice warm rock under the sun on a summer's day? She spoke of waiting before seeking treatment, so Pyx stayed her paws for now. She wasn't going to attempt to force healing on anyone.

At her question about herbs Pyx glanced to Judas once more. She'd not had time to collect much herself, but she knew that there had been some in the cache they had been near when helping Floki. "There was some in the cache, that I know for sure." She said, not exactly answering the question. "I haven't had the time to truly go looking for collection purposes. I think I've smelled some on the wind though...but that's not entirely helpful. Have you smelled or spotted any raspberries, Judas?" Feverfew Pyx had not heard of. She logged away the knowledge with interest, aiming to have someone point the plant out to her should it ever start growing again. Perhaps her pack had simply had another name for the plant, she wouldn't know until she saw it. "It'd be no trouble for me to dash off the the cache if I can't find any closer." She offered.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
RE: as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us - by Pyx - July 12, 2016, 07:24 PM