Redhawk Caldera Catharsis
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
The dark Alpha’s assertion of his intentions made her step forward in haste, but she thought better of it a second later and half-stepped back. She cringed as one of his large paws cracked down on the lifeless skull. "Peregrine…" she pleaded as she fought to repress every sensible instinct to shrink back from his ire. It somehow both unnerved her and gave her hope that despite every protest he had made, he hadn’t made a fully-formed decision. He was rash with his words and feelings alone. She averted her eyes while she tried to think of what she could say, and instead focused her gaze on the heap of dead lupine flesh lying on the ground between the two males.

"I won’t touch either of them," she promised, "but this carcass is a threat to all of us. Shrike can’t… I don’t want him to go alone. I’ve seen the effects of poison before, and we can’t let him do this on his own." She said nothing of the fact that Shrike could very well die, but when she finally raised her worried mahogany eyes, she glanced sidelong at the Gamma and let forth a strained whine of defeat. She desperately wanted her efforts to appeal to her leader’s better nature, but there wasn’t a part of her that could blame Peregrine for feeling as he did then.

She took a breath. "What do you want us to do?" she asked quietly as she reached out to him with a lowered head and outstretched muzzle. It was the first time she noticed his bloodied leg, but she said nothing. She simply waited.
Messages In This Thread
Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 07, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 07, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Sassafras - July 07, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 07, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 08, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Sassafras - July 08, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 09, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 11, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: Catharsis - by Sassafras - July 12, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Catharsis - by Shrike Redleaf - July 20, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Catharsis - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 21, 2016, 09:53 AM