Sunbeam Lair Take [m]e out, make me think about it
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Each step was planned, her paws being placed precisely where they needed to be in order to better propel her through the forest. Never could she fear those that lived within her tribe, but during such a time, her mind was focused upon a single thing: to escape them. To avoid any encounters with the wolves of the lair—males, especially—and make a clean getaway. For the majority of her time spent moving, she'd even been successful in doing so, but nature always seemed to swoop in and flip things upside down during the most unwelcoming of times. Her scent had drifted, attracting the attention of a man she'd felt herself to know well, and resulting in her having acquired a follower. She'd attempted to increase her pace the moment his footfalls were within earshot, but her efforts had been futile. Minutes, perhaps even seconds, later and the presence was upon her, approaching her side and offering a touch to her shoulder. The gesture had caused her to slow before eventually coming to a stop, setting her gaze on his features as she sought an expression that might signal complete control.

Of course, such was not found.

Without a moment longer of hesitation, Asterr had turned away and continued her trek, pace having increased in order to place as much distance between herself and Jolon as possible. She knew of his life under her leadership, but prior to that, she hardly knew anything about him. She knew not his history, whether it be with females or just others in general, and so she could not trust him at the moment. Even quicker had her legs began to move, carrying her in the direction of the cavern's exit.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Take [m]e out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 18, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Avannon - July 18, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 19, 2016, 02:11 AM