five tennis balls
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The dark assassin moved through the shadows as if it was a second pelt, accompanied by the marred she-wolf Erika. He invited her to explore the southern reaches of the Neverwinter Forest, mainly to get to know the emaciated black wolf, but secondly to explore the territory and better his Outrider skills. The forest was dark, sunlight barely filtering through the thick canopy, giving it an eerie feeling. The French-Canadian woman said that this was the first place of Teekon Wilds she saw, and offered to lead him around.

I travelled through zis forest for a while before I met Madame Jinx. Let me lead you through ze parts I know first.

He obliged her, since he did not know this part of Silvertip territory very well. She led him around the northern edge before heading south, deeper into the dark forest. Then, the pair of would-be Outriders found tracks. Wolf tracks. But look, at the hind paw-mark, it's faint, as if the wolf did not want to put pressure on it. He's limping. Let's follow it. He said. And so, the wolves followed it, hugging the shadows and staying downwind of the injured wolf.

The tracks became more fresh near a stream. The dark wolf paused and hid himself, seeing the black wolf lapping at a stream. He was not a loner, but a pack wolf. Ice-blue eyes gleamed with pleasure; his alpha allowed him to attack any intruders, close or on the territory....
Messages In This Thread
five tennis balls - by Kennedy - May 13, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: five tennis balls - by Kaname - May 14, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: five tennis balls - by Erika - May 14, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: five tennis balls - by Kennedy - May 22, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: five tennis balls - by Kaname - May 22, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: five tennis balls - by Erika - May 22, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: five tennis balls - by Kennedy - May 30, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: five tennis balls - by Kaname - May 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: five tennis balls - by Erika - May 30, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: five tennis balls - by Kennedy - June 06, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: five tennis balls - by Kaname - June 07, 2014, 03:44 PM