Swiftcurrent Creek Mirror, tell me who's the loneliest of all
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was making swift pace his blue eyes watching for a hint of white fur around the edges of his vision. Bazi wasn't usually this hard to find, the one day he would actually really need her he would have a hard time finding her, just the way his luck rolled.

Occasionally he would looked behind him to make sure the other yearling was following close behind. They were quite a young pack for the most part, Fox would have her choice of males next season. IN a way Jace hoped he wasn't on that list at all. No offense to the red furred female but he wanted a love match if he were to ever settle down, not a match made of convenience.

Besides that he was fairly certain it would be hard for him to find a mate, given his current rages and the like. he looked back So tell me Scout have you been a loner long?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Mirror, tell me who's the loneliest of all - by Jace - May 14, 2014, 10:12 PM