Silvertip Mountain Mama and Papa miss their little warrior
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
His good mood instantly changed, and his expression went blank as her words seeped in. His brain didn't want to accept them, let alone understand them. He opened his maw to speak a couple times before he could form a coherent thought. He just couldn't fathom Krypton, the true loyal wolf who he had made his Beta, was going to leave him. No, he said. It almost came out as an order. He didn't want her to leave, it was as simple as that.

He looked confused as his eyes searched her face. Let it be a joke- a cruel, cruel joke. He could forgive her for it. Then, he realized it. Were you going to leave without telling me? After all they had been through, the heartache, the loss, was she really just going to try and walk away without a word?
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama and Papa miss their little warrior - by Steady - July 18, 2016, 09:26 PM