wrong side of heaven
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
I hope this minor PP is ok! Let me know if it isn't and I will edit!

The order to make this captive a laborer sat in the back of Njal's mind, but he was not keen on it. He hardly trusted this seedy individual - why would he want to touch the food he was potentially providing? But Njal would not go against what Fox desired, he wouldn't even voice these concerns unless it was in private with his wife. For the time being, the mountain man would have to get over it. A silence crept upon them once the captive confirmed what Njal had already assumed. The warden brooded over what to do next, still eager to tear the man's skin clean off of his body strip by strip. A violent shine overtook the usually placid tone of gold within his gaze, becoming sharp and volatile as Njal's eyes took to surveying the ragged shadow's physique once again. "You do not look like you can." Njal turned and brought himself close to the other wolf's pointed face, allowing himself a moment to stare eye-to-eye with the fiend.

"You look like you take, the way a crow pecks at the eyes of a carcass." His rumbling voice turned in to a low and continuous noise, like gravel falling from the edge of a cliff. "Is that why you stole from us-" He scoffed but it sounded more intense than that, somehow. Like Njal was trying very hard to keep from showing his yellowed fangs and following through with the thoughts within his mind. "-because the wolves you run with are so useless that you had to take one of ours?"

Njal withdrew then, but did not wait for the captive to speak. He gave a great shove with his shoulder, attempting to lay contact upon Cutthroat's ribs - to shove him towards the water, to wind him, perhaps both - and then he did it a second time, a third, each harder than the last. When the wolf lay crumpled and half-soaked in the creek's shallows, Njal stood over him with a scowl upon his face.

"Your purpose here is to serve us. I will... Monitor you," that was one word for it, "And should you fail in any of your tasks, I will be forced to use corrective measures. However, should you give me information that can be used, your punishment can be made much easier." At this, Njal moved to place one wide paw atop Cutthroat's back; he placed it square upon the junction between his shoulders and began to lean in, adding a bit of pressure. As Cutthroat's breathing began to become strained, the beast paused and brought his face low - so as to make one final comment.

"So then, pirate, do you have anything to say?"
Messages In This Thread
wrong side of heaven - by Cutthroat - May 11, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: wrong side of heaven - by RIP Njal - May 11, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: wrong side of heaven - by Cutthroat - May 11, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: wrong side of heaven - by RIP Njal - May 13, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: wrong side of heaven - by Cutthroat - May 14, 2014, 07:00 AM
RE: wrong side of heaven - by RIP Njal - May 15, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: wrong side of heaven - by Cutthroat - May 15, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: wrong side of heaven - by RIP Njal - May 15, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: wrong side of heaven - by Cutthroat - May 16, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: wrong side of heaven - by RIP Njal - May 22, 2014, 12:33 PM