Sunbeam Lair Wish to be
32 Posts
Ooc — Gray
Gray could tell that this Jolon was not the friendliest of wolfs, particularly to him. He thought back through everything he had done since arriving, he did not think of anything that would warrant this other wolfs behaver towards him.  Perhaps, it is his arrival itself witch Jolon dislikes, or maybe it was just his personality, and had nothing to do with Gray. He decided not to take anything said by the black wolf personally. But also mentally noted that it would probably be best to say away from him when possible.  

“Well the name may not fit me, but it is still mine.” Gray stated a little annoyed at the first comment by this new acquaintance being a gouge at his name. It was true the name wasn’t really his own, but it was what he decided on being known by whilst here, and so he would defend it like it was real. “And well I wouldn’t really say I ‘seek’ anything. It’s just I am new here and figured I should know the border…” he said as matter of factly as he was capable. “Besides I haven’t been able to get out much these last few days. It feels good to just be out exploring again.” He added quietly as an afterthought.

It was then Gray heard the semi familiar voice of a female wolf. Looking back in the direction the voice, came from Gray watched as the white wolf came up with a small smile. “Oh, hay… Avannon, was it?” Gray asked. He had never really been good at names, but he was pretty sure he had gotten this one right. He was also happy for her arrival, as Jolon did not seem like the friendlies person to be alone with.
Messages In This Thread
Wish to be - by Jolon - July 16, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Wish to be - by Gray - July 17, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Avannon - July 18, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Wish to be - by Gray - July 19, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Jolon - July 22, 2016, 06:25 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Avannon - July 22, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: Wish to be - by Gray - July 24, 2016, 04:23 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Jolon - July 26, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Wish to be - by Gray - August 06, 2016, 04:19 AM