Bramblepoint i and tangled spines
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
It's alright. It happens. <3

It didn’t take long before the muted wolfdog was accompanied by the fiery figure of another. His smoldering gaze settled on her form with a wary expression on his inky face. The female did not seem as though she was intent on removing him, but Amoxtli could never be sure that he hadn’t crossed a line with the pack wolves; they were fickle creatures. His eyes roamed her body for a fraction longer before he lowered his head naturally and wiggled the end of his tail as if to say ‘I’m nothing to worry about!’ Because he truly was not; the Corten was nothing more than a young boy in search of treasure. Though the world was far more dangerous than he believed it to be, and he had a tendency to look at things through rose-tinted goggles, it had never caused him too much harm.

Extending his neck a bit, the Tervuren mix breathed heavily in the scent that this strange female carried on her coat; she belonged to a pack. It was not one that Amoxtli had found himself near, but it didn’t stop him from showing the curiosity of one who knew nothing by the companionship of a sibling. Faintly, the boy wondered what Seelie would do if she were there, and his heart longed for the inky coat of his littermate.  
Messages In This Thread
i and tangled spines - by Amoxtli - June 08, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: i and tangled spines - by RIP Fox - July 14, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: i and tangled spines - by Amoxtli - July 19, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i and tangled spines - by RIP Fox - August 05, 2016, 10:57 AM