Moonspear some to dust and some to gold
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Dash wasn't usually one to hold a grudge, though in the case of Lazarus, it seemed he was. The male had made what Dash felt was the ultimate betrayal, and Dash didn't even know the half of it. He was only told that Lazarus had attacked Amekaze, not any more of the sordid details. Still, Amekaze's reaction did not off-put him, as he felt it was his fault for almost stumbling into her.

Confusion came over his face as she told him that Lazarus might still believe he has a claim to the mountain. I don't understand how he would think that. You and Charon are the only ones who hold that right. Dash knew all of the Moonspear wolves had a right to claim this as their home, but he got the distinct impression that wasn't what she meant. I didn't like him from the moment I met him, he confessed to her. I feel as though I have failed you and Charon by not expressing that. Maybe if he had, the Alphas would have kept a closer eye on the other male and this attack could have been prevented. 

He felt guilty, and shook his head when she tried to commend him for what he's done. I don't feel I've done enough. I wish it wasn't necessary, either, but he's a threat, and I don't want him getting to you again. He didn't even know Amekaze was pregnant, but if he did, it would only heighten his protection of her.

He wasn't really sure where this new-found protective feeling for her came from, but it was there. It was almost a gut feeling he had that he just couldn't ignore. Amekaze seemed to want to deny his offer of protection, but Dash was unsure if he could take no for an answer. Let me help you, he said softly, his gaze at her front paws. It wasn't a question, but also not a command. It was a statement, one he hoped she would accept. 
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 18, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Dash - July 18, 2016, 08:17 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 19, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Dash - July 19, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 19, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Dash - July 19, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:42 AM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Dash - July 20, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Dash - July 22, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: some to dust and some to gold - by Amekaze - July 22, 2016, 05:54 PM