Redhawk Caldera All my friends are heathens, take it slow
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
It was apparent The Ferret did not like him. The other boy's face has scrunched up, head held high as if to out-size him. Stoic simply looked at the boy with as much unamusement as ever, shooting him a look that said, really?. But suddenly, he had overcome with uncertainty. The two boys were older than him, slightly bigger, and with a more fearless attitude than he had expected. He edged closer to Peregrine but his eyes did not tear away from the masked boy named Ferret. In fact, eyes had narrowed as he did so, glaring at the Ferret, for he knew he had no other power than to do so. He stuck out his tongue, showing his immediate dissatisfaction with the other in that one swift move. If he could not beat him (yet) he would ignore him. And with that, he turned his attention to Fox, who stated what he had begun to realise. Perry's children were going to be a much bigger problem than he had anticipated.

He had not been listening as Perry spoke of his father, but he tuned in when the topic of his name came up. His eyes drifted from Peregrine to Fox, and back again, anticipation clear for his tail swung faster as they went on. Jack. Jackrabbit. He did not need to contemplate it further, it was perfect. "Much better," He agreed, with a firm nod of his head though this was the happiest he had been in some time. However, he was grateful that it had been Fox to name him, for he was sure whatever Perry came up was bound to make him sound like some sort of exotic leaf. "Thank goodness," He mumbled as an afterthought. He beamed up at Peregrine.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
RE: All my friends are heathens, take it slow - by Jackrabbit - July 20, 2016, 05:48 PM