Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
There’s a long moment before either one of them does anything except stare at each other. He finally figures out how to sort himself and he slowly turns to properly face her at the same time she begins her journey forward. She doesn’t wait for Ukko to keep going to pass by, meaning she’s going in a similar direction than he’d been originally, and to avoid him, is making a wide circle around where he stands. He follows her movements until she nears to pass him, still keeping an eye on his direction, for which Ukko does not blame her.

“You don’t have to be scared,” he reaches out, side stepping several feet to keep up with her until he realizes his actions. Chasing her along won’t make her feel any safer and he quickly backs up a time or two to remedy his mistake. Ukko swallows the lump in his throat and feels it travel down the rest of his body and burn between his legs. Perhaps she should be scared. The large male shifts his weight then to ease some of the pressure that won’t let him forget what she’s doing to him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Ukko - July 19, 2016, 08:57 PM