Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
She's quiet for a while and Ukko isn't sure what to make of it. He never breaks his gaze, especially since she stopped from going any further. Before it gets too awkward, she replies and he bobs his head in understanding. If he doesn't pursue her, she will have no reason to fear, but who's to say what's lurking up ahead? His deep, orange eyes flicker away in the direction they'd been going as if he might see a preview of what's to come.

"No."

Ukko straightens himself up then, squaring his shoulders back and smoothing out his posture in one easy transition. Even though she has turned to face him, the dark make doesn't get advance. He forces his legs straighten and still despite his urges to forget logic and allow the rest of him to do the talking. It would be easy to do. His jaws part to speak but his words become lost and his breath lodged into his throat.

"I'm Ukko."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Ukko - July 19, 2016, 10:04 PM