Sunbeam Lair I don't know where she is, but I brought fish!
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
@Jolon & @Squirrel — Want to wrap this up since I've let it grow old, aha?

The male had spoken of struggles, though his tone of voice was most concerning. It'd sounded almost joyous, she'd noted, but quickly had she related his enthusiasm so the fact that he had caught something. Any meal was worth being proud of, she believed, and so that had to be it. Her thoughts were further pushed along by her knowledge on the type of wolf that Jolon was, feeling confident that he would never find happiness in the misery of others. No, that was not him, she was certain of it. Thus, there had been no comments made upon his way of speaking, letting it slip by as if she'd never even noticed.

Following his comment, there had come an answer to her query. No one had been spotted borrowing from their resources, it seemed, but for how long that would last she could not predict. It made her glad to know that the two would keep an eye out, and she'd placed her faith in them—they would keep their home free of unwanted guests, and ensure that only those of the tribe would live off of what the earth had to offer them. Jolon had spoken more than the female, answering the first question by himself, and then being the first to share his mind for the second. It seemed as if the man and woman were faring well with the fishing, as was Qamar, according to the latter. At that, Asterr had nodded, offering a smile to the both of them and then recalling her first meeting with Qamar. The female had spoken of being decent at fishing, and so the chieftess could expect nothing less from her. Still, it was good to know that she'd not abandoned her skills, and was instead bettering them through necessary trials.

Off of her question, another had bounced, causing for the girl's ears to fall back slightly. Ezimette was brought up, her whereabouts unknown, and the dragoness found that she possessed no way of truly easing their worried minds. "I believe that Ezimette has left us once again," the girl began, looking between the pair. "This time, I am skeptical of her return, for she knew the risks of leaving again when I had allowed for her to rejoin us. If she has gone away once more despite my warning, then... I am sorry, for the both of you, and the companion that you have each lost." Even if the pale woman was to return, there was no way of telling for sure whether or not Asterr would allow her back into their home. A second chance had already been given and, yet again, a vow had been broken.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where she is, but I brought fish! - by Asterr - July 20, 2016, 12:56 AM