Lake Rodney Hello, Wherever You Are
21 Posts
Ooc — Avery
hi :)

Chase was not in a good mood. Not in a good mood - at all. She stormed down the route leading to the lake she'd come across a few hours ago, before this unfortunate incident had befell her. Sometime ago, less than a three hours it would seem, while she was hunting a rabbit, she came across a feral, extremely aggressive loner who was guarding his kill. She'd appeared in his sight and had barely taken a step forward when he leapt forward, apparently deciding that since she'd taken that one step, she was now threatening his precious pile of murdered bloody bunnies. 

Now obviously, Chase wasn't an idiot, but she didn't like running away like a coward, so she stayed, for a millisecond, ears back and jaws drawn back in a snarl. She'd dodged his clumsy blow and almost snapped his forelimb in half when somehow he'd turned his head around and bit down on her flank - hard. Thankfully, Chase managed to kick him - somwhere, she didn't know exactly where - and he dropped her with a yelp, which gave her enough time to run away but now, with a profusely bleeding side. Okay, maybe she was exaggerating a little - it wasn't that bad, but the circumstances that'd come from it pissed her off beyond measure.

A string of profanities left her mouth in rapid succession as she neared the lake, her voice growing louder and louder by the second. Some part of her had detected the other presence nearby, a pack wolf, but Chase decided to ignore it for now. When she was in this mood, most animals tended to avoid her as much as possible. Her lips set in a grim line, she stopped abruptly at the girl blocking her path, suddenly realising she was here for the first time and with her patience teetering at the edge of a cliff, she snarled "Bloody hell, woman," muzzle crinkling in annoyance. "Move the f-" she caught herself, eyes widening and instinctively, took a step backwards.

Turquoise eyes scanned her warily for a second before she opened her mouth and uttered an apology, "I'm sorry," she said in her somewhat 'posh' English accent. "I'm so, so sorry. It's just, I'm a bit annoyed right now, as you can tell, because of this bloody motherfuc-sorry- wound in my side so you'll forgive me for being a slight bit cranky." Chase needed a wash, and right now, because her silver fur was beginning to look maroon from the dried blood and it hurt like shit. "That's an understatement, but whatever," she muttered under her breath but she was sure the pack wolf heard it. "Sorry," she apologised once more, lowering her head.
Messages In This Thread
Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 15, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 20, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 20, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 20, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 21, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 22, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 22, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Floki - July 22, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 23, 2016, 07:40 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 23, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Floki - July 23, 2016, 08:55 PM