Sunbeam Lair Take [m]e out, make me think about it
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Skipping with assumed permission. If you wanted to get one more post in before pulling Avannon out, lemme know~ ^^

Even as he looked at her, the female's choice did not waver. She could not allow for him to claim her, as it simply could not happen. He was not thinking, she knew, driven by instinct alone. There was no way for her to talk any sense into him, yet still did she try, refusing to turn her back on him both literally and figuratively. He had served as a loyal member of the tribe, yes, but even still she did not feel as if she owed him her body for it. They lived as a family, looking after one another and expecting nothing in return for their services. That was the way in which they lived, not in a manner that would warrant the man's behavior. She did not desire that which he wanted to do to her, not from him. With the borders she could trust him, but with herself she could not.

His voice rung in her ears, causing for them to fall back against her crown. "Is it really?" she'd voiced, the question rhetorical. "Is it truly better that I let you take me? That my trust in you is lost?" There was disbelief in her words, her mind unable to wrap itself around his reasoning. Had they been a pair romantically, then it really would have been for the best. She would not have fought him on the matter, she'd have gone away with him with the hopes of creating new life within the tribe. But, they were not, and it was not. Jolon was a friend, a loyal member and guardian to their shared home, but nothing else. Her breath did not hitch in her throat when she looked his his way, her heart never skipped a beat. The man was owed nothing, and she'd not pretend as if he was and willingly offer herself.

Again, he'd pressed forward, ignoring her command to keep away as well as her glare. He'd approached her, drawing near to her side and then lifting a paw to place it upon her back. His whimper had taken her by surprise, but even still, she was not swayed. Once more the girl had pulled away, keeping her gaze on him at all times. "You will stop this, Jolon." If not, there would be consequences, she'd make sure of it.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Take [m]e out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 18, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Avannon - July 18, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 19, 2016, 02:11 AM