Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
Her answer is vague and she’s silent again, only to draw it out a moment later about him. Either way, the longer he stands there, the more awkward he feels, the more the urge builds, and the harder time he has standing there and trying to let it pass. The smart thing to do would to urge her onward, let her go home and he go somewhere else, but he’d be back where he started. Ukko glances away and rolls one shoulder as he considers the question before he shrugs a little more obviously to indicate he didn’t know. The hollow surrounding them remains still and quiet and the air between them only thickens. 

The longer she’s around, the more his paws itch.

Ukko shifts his weight a little to take a few more steps where he’d been going. He doesn’t necessarily get close to her as continue his own advance, parallel to where she stands.

“I don’t know where I’m going,” he tells her and bites his lip, slowly swinging his head back around to look at her. He never once feels her eyes leave him and he knows that he won’t make a move she won’t see but now he doesn’t quite know how to get around the forcefield keeping him at bay. “But I want to go with you.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Ukko - July 20, 2016, 01:37 PM