Sunbeam Lair Take [m]e out, make me think about it
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Somewhere deep in the hollow place where once rested an untouched heart he felt something that was not his own. He knew it wasn't love, maybe he would never love again to flee the pain Ezimette had carved upon his soul, it was something stronger. It was pure desire and greed to have the little dragoness. He was strong and perfectly capable of this, but he'd rather not start the deed with force. He was still the young girl who he had met that winter when he was rejected. Everywhere he went he was rejected, but not this time. She would accept him, maybe not this year, but he would never give up.

This was just another way of channeling his hatred for Ezimette. He was so conflicted he felt like a true animal, not just a star. Ezimette had made him feel peaceful, but with her gone, the beast he had been deep inside had burst out of his chest as well as in his lower-zone. Trust is just another word for weakness... He rumbled. In this life, the only one you can trust is yourself. He preached with tears welling in his eyes. So yes, He said in a calmer tone, his own piercing gray eyes shining furiously in the moonlight. It is better.

With his desire denied again, he had had enough. His brows furrowed, but he did not growl. His head was lowered though, to make sure Asterr couldn't pull something tricky. He knew it was not something Asterr would do, but the voices made him belief something different. He placed his paws to the right, her eyes following his every move. So this was the game she was playing. He quickly shifted to the other side, hopefully reaching her side again quick enough to turn her around fully to gain access to her flower.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Take [m]e out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 18, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Avannon - July 18, 2016, 04:40 PM