Lake Rodney Hello, Wherever You Are
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Hello!

As she twist and turn to look over the plant, examing the stalks for any signs of sickness, she failed to hear the other approaching. She had just decided the second one she was looking at was the best, but she would probably end up taking both to be safe when a voice startled her. She flinched and jumped away from the sound, her hackles rising instinctively at the anger in the voice.

Her wary eyes met that of the stranger and they seemed to look each other over for a moment. The smell of blood was fresh on the other female, and Pyx's eyes were drawn to her flank. The other female spoke with an accent Pyx was unfamiliar with and her eyes dropped down to the other's mouth to watch the way she formed words. Before she could become too engrossed she pulled her eyes away and actually listened. Pyx nodded to her, her mouth tight. "It's alright, you just surprised me. I was far too interested in my...well, in the plants over there." She glanced to the other's flank again, the red staining her coat.

"I know a bit about herbs and healing, I could take a look at that, if you want?" It looked painful, and could likely get infected. It'd be good training for her, anyway, to heal up the loner. "My name is Pyx." The comfrey wouldn't help with this at all sadly, she didn't think that the female had any broken bones. But perhaps if she could find some tetterwort for the pain or even those elusive raspberry leaves, and some Chervile root.  All three as far as she could remember, grew near moist soil. She waited for the other to answer, but already she was thinking of the best way to treat the wound. 

First it'd need to be washed, she could dip in the lake for a moment and the lick the wound clean. Then the herbs. Hopefully whatever she did find around here there was enough to pack home too.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 15, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 20, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 20, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 20, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 21, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 22, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 22, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Floki - July 22, 2016, 08:30 PM