Broken Antler Fen death's angel knocking at your door
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
      It wasn't long before someone came to answer his call. He watched as a pale figure made it's way towards the borders and straightened himself quickly, not wanting to look scruffy at first glance, even though the majority of the time he looked like someone who was being chased by a herd of unfriendly elk and fell into a thorn bush before being half trampled over. The pack wolf approached swiftly and introduced herself as Pearl, one of the Alphas and politely inquired on why he was on their doorstep. One of the Alphas. There must be another one then, which probably meant she was mated; not to be generic, but most of the time when there was more than one Alpha, it was a mated pair. 

Right. Anyways, back to the conversation. 

The corner of his lips tugged upwards into a smile as he dipped his head respectfully, his posture adjusting accordingly to her rank. Well, apparently he hadn't completely lost the ability to submit to a superior, which was definitely good news. "Hey, Pearl," he said with a gentle smile. "I'm looking to join your pack," he began formally, "I'm a good guardian, warrior and hunter, and I'm somewhat good with words which makes me an okay diplomat, if you need one. I can also counsel people? Is that how you call it? Yeah, and I'm quite good with plants, healing and stuff. Plus, I can also learn, if you guys need anything in particular. I'm a quick learner."

He lifted his head, still smiling his signature smile, "Nice to meet you. I'm Nicolas, but everyone calls me Nico."
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
death's angel knocking at your door - by Nico - July 21, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: death's angel knocking at your door - by Pearl - July 21, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: death's angel knocking at your door - by Nico - July 21, 2016, 10:09 AM
RE: death's angel knocking at your door - by Sebastian - July 21, 2016, 03:15 PM