Redhawk Caldera all my friends are all gone but there's manicured lawns
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
He had already been on edge, positive that Ferret was somewhere in the shadows, just waiting to strike. So when the deeper voice burst from behind the pine, he flinched noticeably, his muscles tensing as if to brace for impact. But it did not, and he very quickly realized that it was indeed the man he was looking for that thought it a wonderful idea to trick him. He let out a breath as Peregrine stood before him, scowling as he did so. "You're weird," Yet, he had a lot to be grateful for. Redhawk Caldera was slowly becoming his home, and the wolves within had embraced his presence rather than shun him like he had expected.

But Perry's words had him confused. Buddy system? What the heck..? As far as he knew, Zaria had always let them wander, alone or not. But he really didn't know who he was supposed to "buddy" with. Ferret was out of the question, Gannet.. iffy, Eljay.. defiantly not. The small boy was deem-ably too stupid to understand words so really, he would just have to go it alone for now. He was about to reply, that he was perfectly capable of walking by himself before Peregrine mentioned patrols. He had never been on a patrol. 

"What do you do?" He inquired, though anyone could see he had every intention to follow the older male. Out of all the wolves in Redhawk Caldera, he was the most comfortable with Perry, understandably.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my friends are all gone but there's manicured lawns - by Jackrabbit - July 21, 2016, 01:33 PM