Silver Creek you are my mission
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Joining 
please let @Phiipa reply first and then it's all welcome! also, pom there's slight pp of phiipa and i made some assumptions — i hope that's ok! c:

Ghost followed loyally behind Phiipa as she led the way back to this pack she called home. A place called Silver Creek. Habitually, Ghost was apprehensive about it. He'd only “joined” packs when his missions called for it and it had only been with the purpose of the assassination The Officer had sent him to carry out. There was none of that now. Phiipa had replaced The Officer and her warm and kind presence was something wholly foreign to the tormented wraith who trotted behind her. He kept pace with and close to her but he did not match her stride. She was his vladelets now and he was sure to show her the submission that he had shown to The Officer. He kept to his silence as they closed the distance between the King Elk Forest and the claimed lands of the pack she belonged to, though she fed him small tidbits of information as they made the trek.

It wasn't a terribly long journey, admittedly, and as Phiipa's pace slowed — the scent of her pack's borders gaining in strength the closer the pair drew — so too did Ghost's. He lowered his head to snuffle at the borders curiously for a second, analyzing what they told him before he licked his jowls and took measured steps back, withdrawing from them so he was not met with aggression. This part was easy — the words were scripted and beaten into him. Simply, instead of fabricating a false name and story he could be honest. Cold, silver gaze slid to Phiipa where it lingered upon the golden angel, waiting for the command.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 21, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 21, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Laika - July 21, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 22, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 23, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Laika - July 25, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 26, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 27, 2016, 07:04 AM