Golden Glade Infinity
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
YEA!!! You are back! So Excited!! So Shalon was recently in the Silvertip Mountain territory, I'll make this her return post... just to sink with my timeline... Also ill be super vague about my travels... cuz that thread isn't finished, also my thread with Charley isn't finished so.... im just a vague woman right now!

Shalon entered her home territory once more, this was home. She was quickly starting to realize home much she like that feeling. The feeling of belonging some where. Even if it had been slow, and her other packmates weren't as active as she, Shalon still found this land to be the best place for her. She had seen Charley Pryor before she had left. While Charley and Aspen had been injured or sick as Charley had informed Shalon that Aspen had been sick, Shalon had made sure to keep up the border to the best of her ability, while keeping a close eye on the den. Seeing Charley had been a great relive to Shalon who had been becoming antsey with the long absense. She wasn't angry at her leaders, there was nothing they could do. And the pack laws stated that she wasn't allowed to enter the tunnels.

Upon coming to the borders of her pack, she made sure to check the scent markers in the immediate area. It was at this time that she saw that pale reflection of her Queen's coat, "Aspen?" Shalon whispered slightly, before trotting closer, wondering if perhaps it was a trick of the light. Although it wasn't. It was Aspen! She was alright! Shalon was overjoyed, she let out a happy chuff, "My Queen! I am glad to see you are well! How are you feeling? Perhaps you should rest some more." She mumbled to herself, worry seeping into her tone. She would whine slightly, approaching the female.

I hope I didn't pp to much for you let me know if you want me to change anything
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Infinity - by Aspen - July 21, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Infinity - by Shalon - July 21, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Infinity - by Aspen - July 21, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Infinity - by Shalon - July 21, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Infinity - by Aspen - July 21, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Infinity - by Shalon - July 21, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Infinity - by Aspen - July 21, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Infinity - by Shalon - July 21, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Infinity - by Aspen - August 02, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Infinity - by Shalon - August 06, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Infinity - by Aspen - August 08, 2016, 05:12 PM