Sleepy Fox Hollow i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
A large part of him hadn’t expected her to even answer, much less agree, and so when she’d taken up the offer he felt his jaw drop a few centimeters. He swiftly snaps it shut. Ukko lifts one paw to step forward but he leaves it hanging for an awkwardly long moment before sitting it down, fumbling over one thought after the next, before eventually he nods stiffly. It’s a strange feeling that’s come over him now, handed a responsibility he hadn’t thought to be true, but a wave within him knows he has to now.

“I won’t,” he says and takes a step forward. He doesn’t close the distance all the way, keeping several feet between them. Her scent this close nearly causes him to sway on stumbling limbs. It would be easy, he tells himself, but somehow he holds his own and looks ahead. “After you.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am going to cover myself with ashes of you and nobody's gonna give a damn - by Ukko - July 21, 2016, 07:05 PM