Silver Creek you are my mission
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika scratched the borders with her paw pads, pausing mid-movement to listen carefully to the howl that rang through the air. She tilted her head, trying to identify the wolf who uttered it. It was familiar, but she couldn't place a paw on it. 

Pivoting quietly, she stalked though the vegetation that was pretty much fully grown. It was nice having the sun beat down on her crystalline back and warm the fur, light shining on the green leaves and a soft breeze rustling them. Ears were active and alert, one trained on the road ahead of her, one swiveling around at every sound.

The snow queen arrived at the scene, tail and head high, blue eyes scanning the two wolves at the border. One she knew, and she smiled as she saw her. "Phiipa." She greeted, eyes trailing over to the mahogany stranger beside her. He was a male, with four scars upon his shoulder with a haunting resemblance of tally marks. Immediately, a barrier was out up between her and the male. She was quick to assume him as a foreign creature that she could not yet trust. "Who's this?" 
Messages In This Thread
you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 21, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 21, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Laika - July 21, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 22, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 23, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Laika - July 25, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 26, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 27, 2016, 07:04 AM