Golden Glade Finest Success
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Whoops I totally didn't see this. D: My bad! @Aspen is "sick" and technically I said in his other post he didn't leave in two weeks buttttt..... :D

A few days after the bear inflicted wounds held few little excitement for Charley. He was drained of energy, finding himself drifting in and out of sleep at most points of the days and nights. The Kings movement was limited to slinking to the pool at the side of the meeting den and back to Aspen's side in their nest.
However, when a call came, a call came. There was no telling those who pledged their loyalty to him and his purpose NO when they needed him. So he pulled himself to his massive paws and groaned, shuffling out of his den and up towards the fresher air. The scents were brought to him on the current, that of Shalon and Darsal, his newest recruits. What did they want, he wondered? Prey was also mingled in with his packmates, but for all he knew it was the bear or something else. 
He didn't come all the way into the entrance of the tunnels, staying back in the shadows and squinting his one open eye up at the two girls.
                           "Forgive me for not coming out, got a hell of a headache still and its been pretty dark lately."
It was then he saw the lambs at their paws, the smile already on his face growing wider. Even without that he could smell that they'd been out of the Golden Glade, but it bothered him none. As long as no details were given out about their location or Court to those without interest in pledging their lives. 
                                              "Whatcha girls need?"
Messages In This Thread
Finest Success - by Darsal - July 07, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Finest Success - by Shalon - July 07, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: Finest Success - by Alder - July 21, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Finest Success - by Shalon - July 24, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Finest Success - by Alder - July 25, 2016, 12:06 PM